Newest First
Poster Thread
  •  DGMtv
    DGMtv
     Visit Website
Entire Bucks County Courses
Just can't stay away
From
I'm on vacation next week, I'm looking play all four courses in bucks county. Beginning with Unami Creeks around 8am (maybee earlier) and then, from there Nocky, then Tinicum and then onto Tyer.

IF... I were to create this into a tournament (playing all u bux courses).....what would be the intrest level?

Thanks for any response.......

Kevin--
Posted on: 10/19/08 21:14
  •  DGMtv
    DGMtv
     Visit Website
Re: Entire Bucks County Courses
Just can't stay away
From
Well I played today instead of yesterday. To Fred and everyone whose time and effort went into Unami Creek DGC, excellent job. Hole 8 was very creative I think I 5 putted on that hole.

I got to Unami Creek around 8am, some of the holes reminded me of the old Doggy woods course at FC. I like how the boulders were incorporated into the layout on hole's 7 and 8. It's a great course :)

I tee'd off on hole one at Nockamixon at around 10am. It was raining by that time, it was tough. It made me wish I had done this yesterday like I originally planned. The best news here was that on my 4th shot on hole one I was puting, even though I missed. Also I shot for par on hole 14 for the 1st time ever.

I tee'd off at Tinicum around 1pm. I saw Matt and Jeb but they were half way through their round and I was just starting. By this time the winds were fierce. Struggled to shoot a 66.

I tee'd off at Tyler at about 4pm. I played, all 27 holes. I just got out of there before dark. I shot 5 over (par 57) on holes 1 through 18. I lost track of scoring on 19 through 27, it was real bad I guess I was out of gas.

I think I've been playing too much Disc Golf lately maybe I should take a break? hmmmm............

Nocky dubs tomorrow, all u can eat wings at the wheel, Game 1 of the World Series and the Phills are in it and i can watch it at the bar...............
What's the tee time for Nocky dubs tomorrow? I might be there

Kevin
Posted on: 10/21/08 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2004 by Lehigh Valley Disc Golf  |  Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2003 The XOOPS Project  |  Design by 7dana.com